The ChemCurb System by Chem Link replaces old style metal pitch pans with versatile precast curb components, pourable sealant, and structural adhesive/sealant. No flashing or mechanical attachment is required, and installation is quick and easy. Designed for use on granulated modified bitumen, PVC, EPDM, PIB, TPO single ply, asphalt, and coal tar BUR.
This system includes:
• Polyester ChemCurb Cartons: 7.5″ cartons, each containing four polyester chemcurbs.
• 1-Part ChemCurb Kit: Each kit contains a set of round curbs, cartridges of M-1 Cubetainer adhesive, pouches of 1-Part Sealant, and a trowel. They are available in 5″ and 7.5″.
• 5″ Chemcurb Cartons: Each carton contains six complete polyester or urethane 5″ chemcurbs.
• 6″ Chemcurb Straights Polyester: Each carton contains eight polyester chemcurbs.
• 6″ Chemcurb Corners Polyester: Each carton contains eight polyester corner chemcurbs.
• 12″ Chemcurb Straights Polyester: Each carton contains eight polyester 12″ chemcurbs.
• 1-Part Pourable Sealer Tubes: Twelve 28 oz. tubes per case. Available color is gray.
• 1-Part Pourable Sealer 2-Liter Pouch: Four field packs per carton. 2-part filler. The material can be used in place of the F/S pourable sealer.
• Structural Sealant: Sixteen 10.3 oz. tubes per case. Available colors are black, gray, and white.
• Structural Sealant: Twenty-four 10.3 oz. tubes per case. Available color is bronze.
• 3″ Round Grey Minicurbs: Ten curbs, eight 10.1 oz. cartridges, minicurb 1-part pourable sealer, and two 10.1 oz. cartridge of M1.
• 9″ Round Gray: Twenty-two Curbs, two pouches of 1-part pourable sealer, and two 10.1 oz. cartridge of M1.