Makita’s versatile HR2475 1-inch Rotary Hammer (Accepts SDS-PLUS) delivers more efficient hitting in a compact size for faster, more productive work.
7 AMP Motor Delivers 4,500 BPM
The HR2475 is powered by a 7 AMP motor that delivers a no load speed of 0-1,100 RPM, with 0-4,500 BPM and 2.7 Joules of impact energy. Three-mode operation includes “Rotation Only,” “Hammering with Rotation” and “Hammering Only” for multiple applications.
Makita Motor Advantage
Consistent with the rest of Makita’s rotary hammer line-up, the HR2475 is engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage. This includes field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars. These features deliver the most efficient transfer of energy for more power and longer tool life.
More Efficient Work
Additional performance features include a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. The sequential impact timing feature delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts, resulting in up to 50% faster drilling.
Comfort and Ease of Use
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomic and well-balanced design with a rubberized D-handle comfort grip and a soft grip side handle. Additional features include a one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes, a recessed lock-on button for continuous use, and a large trigger switch. The multiple chisel positioning allows the bit to be set at 40 different positions to align with the application. The extended life brushes are longer for less downtime and more work between service intervals.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The HR2475 is a versatile and hard-hitting rotary hammer for masons, remodelers, electricians, maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1” rotary hammer.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 2 ft.lbs./2.7 j. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- 3-mode operation for “Rotation Only”, “Hammering with Rotation” or “Hammering Only” for multiple applications
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Ergonomic “D-shaped” handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life