Proper roof drainage is essential to prevent water from backing up onto the roof membrane where significant damage can occur. Factors affecting drainage include deck slope, flashing, and the size and
placement of drains.
• Dome Strainer Portals Plus Dome Strainer is epoxy coated diecast aluminum for longevity. The Dome Strainer bolts securely to clamping collar. Dome Strainer also available in ultraviolet-stabilized polyethylene.
• Clamping Collar/Gravel Guard Portals Plus diecast aluminum epoxy coated Gravel Guard and Clamping
Collar is grooved for positive drainage and insures a maximum hold on roofing materials.
• Drain Bowl Portals Plus Drain Bowls are available in 3, 4, and 6 sizes in cast iron; cast aluminum; ultraviolet-stabilized, injection-molded, white PVC; and injection molded, black ABS.
• Underdeck Clamp Portals Plus epoxy coated cast aluminum underdeck clamp holds the drain bowl securely to the deck.
• Extension Portals Plus Extension is a 6 length of schedule 40 pipe that extends the drain bowl down below the deck, to accommodate the expansion coupling (for PVC and ABS Plus Packs only).
• Expansion Coupling Portals Plus Flexible Expansion Coupling allows for expansion and contraction that enables the installer to connect the drain to various types of piping. Two stainless steel clamps included.